Property 10A Jacqueline Street Bayswater WA 6053 – (SOLD)
- Year Build: 2017
- Type: established
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Cars: 2
- Land Size: 337m²
- Undercover Parking
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Gas Hotplates
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Shops
Presented with Attention to Detail
This elevated street front modern home sitting on a 337m2 block was built in 2017 by Home Group WA enjoys an East/West aspect, perfect for capturing the morning and afternoon sunshine.
Offering a flexible yet functional layout with outstanding features throughout, make this home your piece of paradise today!
Splashes of colour with plenty of natural light gives the home a positive and tranquil vibe you and your family will enjoy.
Accommodation comprises of 3 good sized bedrooms with carpets, 2 well appointed bathrooms and a separate study.
The kitchen features marble bench tops plus ample cupboards which includes high end appliances such as wide double oven, dishwasher and stainless steel double sink.
The home enjoys design elements and features inspired by Australian modern/Balinese/African themes.
Located only a short distance to the Swan River, Claughton Reserve, boat ramp and only a short drive to the Airport.
You and your family can stroll only a short distance down to the Swan River, Claughton Reserve & boat ramp plus the Perth airport is just over the Swan River which would also make this home ideal for FIFO workers.This home is perfect for those who love the outdoors or are looking for a change in lifestyle.
Many other features of the home includes:
- Rain shower heads in both bathrooms
- Down lights in main living areas and master
- Sensor security lights installed outside
- High ceilings throughout
- Fully reticulated front and rear gardens
- Balinese inspired water fountain
- Wallpaper in dining area is imported from Bali
- Generous walk in robe in master
- Ample storage solutions throughout the home
- Automatic double garage
- Wood Morso fireplace in the living area
- Panasonic reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- Alfresco flooring hand done by Elite Crete (decorative concrete with a timber-look finish)
- Water filter system installed in garage which runs throughout the home
- Pet friendly with medium sized dog door installed in laundry
- Smart wiring
No Strata Fees
Council Rates: $2204.00 p/a
Water Rates: $1345.00 p/a
Call Tom Sideris on 0403 163 167 or Steve Lay on 0419 191 100 to arrange a time to inspect.
Enquire about 10A Jacqueline Street Bayswater WA 6053 – (SOLD)
2 King William Street Bayswater WA 6053 Office No.: 08 9371 1000